Thursday, December 26, 2013

Use the Chinese Zodiac to Attract Your Soul Mate

by: Marilyn Nash

The Chinese zodiac can be your Love Guide. You don't have a chance at love until you understand your own unique personality characteristics and how you interact with other people. Use the signs of the Chinese zodiac to attract your best match for life long compatibility, romance and love.

I've never really figured out what attraction is. Oh I can give you a shopping list of characteristics that I find attractive in a man - but then suddenly I'll find myself attracted to someone who isn't anything like my list.

Yes, when I was single and a LOVE DISASTER I could be attracted all over the place, but most often what I ended up with was short-term "attractions". That's before I found the Chinese zodiac.

The wise and ancient Chinese zodiac is a 12 year cycle of animal signs: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog and Pig. Each sign rules for one year and then the cycle gets repeated. The Chinese zodiac animal sign that rules the year of your birth has given you certain basic characteristics and helped to define your basic nature.

And so you're thinking, "that's very interesting, Marilyn" - but what does a Monkey, Horse, or Sheep have to do with finding my Soul Mate?" Hang on - I'll tell you.

I used to carry around my "wish-list" for my future Soul Mate. I had been told to visualize him - this wonderful, smiling, generous, loving man -and I did. But I could only do that from a very surface place. Oh yes, he was to be a moral sort, and loyal, a credit to mankind, etc - but actually I never considered how I would interact with him. Except of course, that we would adore each other and live happily ever after. What I did not take into consideration was - get ready - ME!

Once you are aware of your basic characteristics and understand and accept your positives and negatives, then you will be ready to understand and find the partner who will be your best match. The Chinese zodiac becomes your Road map to your Soul Mate.

Location, location, location! Surely you've heard that before and it is definitely true. Your position on the Chinese zodiac is the reason you immediately click with some people and do not with others. This is why you can fall in love with your opposite on the Chinese zodiac wheel - but you have to understand that that relationship will require lots of negotiation.

Once you understand the location of your sign to the others you will be able to see how to make your life work smoother. In business - this is why one person will be a good partner for you or not. In love it will determine just how much effort you will have to put into it to keep things happy.

The Chinese zodiac signs will help you find someone you can grow with. Someone who will respect your personal uniqueness as well as your faults and you will be able to do the same for him. The Chinese zodiac can help you find your most compatible match.

Is attraction and even love enough in the face of conflicting goals and habits and experiences? Be true to yourself when you're looking for compatibility in love. You are the starting point on the map.

Your Chinese zodiac sign is a great place to start understanding your own unique characteristics and nature. Discover yourself first then use the Chinese zodiac as your Road map to Love.

I'm Marilyn Nash and I was a LOVE DISASTER! I'm not a psychologist or astrologer. A friend suggested that I learn about the Chinese Zodiac and it gave me information about myself that helped me understand what I had been doing to sabotage my love life. The wise and ancient Chinese figured it out centuries ago. The Chinese Zodiac can be your Love Guide. You'll find help for compatibility and romance here: http://www.ChineseZodiacLoveGuide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment